Membership is open to all, but requires current membership in the Academy of Model Aeronautics. You can go directly to the AMA Membership/Enrollment page by clicking here.
Membership in the AMA must be maintained for the duration of club membership.
Regular dues cover the calendar year and are required of all club members, according to the following schedule:
CLASS DUES Adult (19 and over) $50 Family (Additional adult family member in same household) $30 Junior (under 19) $5
-A $25 initiation fee will be charged to all NEW members (except Juniors and additional Family members)
-A junior member is less than 19 years old. A Family member is an additional club member in the immediate family of and residing with another member who pays full dues.
-Renewing members whose application is not postmarked before March 1st of the membership year must also include the $25 dollar fee.
Club Application Forms
New for 2022!
If you prefer to pay dues online by PayPal please include a note with your application requesting electronic payment and a PayPal request for funds will be emailed to you.
- Emailed applications should be sent to the club info(at)mcrcf(dot)org email address.
- Member cards will come to you from our mcrcf6(at)gmail(dot)com gmail account
- Requests for electronic payment will come from service(at)paypal(dot)com.
- Applications can still be mailed in hardcopy with a check to the address on the form.
- Member cards will not be processed until both payment and application have been received
- A copy of your AMA card is not required, despite the checklist item on the application - AMA membership will be verfied online
The application forms are in PDF format. Left-click on a link to view, right-click and "save target as" to download.
Membership Application Form: Standard blank form to print and fill out
Membership Application Form: Electronic form to fill out on PC
If you need Adobe Acrobat Reader, click on this button:
Copyright Middlesex County R-C Fliers, Inc. All rights reserved